Friday 17 January 2020

As Harry’s biographer, I fear the worst for him

Angela Levin

‘ARE you having a nice day, ma’am?’ asked the black driver earlier this week as I settled down in the back seat of his cab.   ‘I’m very busy going round TV studios to talk about Meghan and Harry,’ I replied. ‘That woman!’ he snapped. ‘She’s got him round her little finger. She was after his money and title and now she’s got it she’s off.’ ‘Some people say she hasn’t felt welcome in the UK because she’s mixed race.’ ‘No,’ he said firmly. ‘It’s just an excuse.  I feel sorry for the prince.’......How has it come to this? An insider told me that Meghan thought that marrying a British prince would give her the much-longed for opportunity to become a global figure on the world stage and campaign for her often Left-wing and woke causes. She got it wrong, but has been at work remedying the situation and is in line to make millions. "

No comments: