Tuesday 1 February 2022

Ivermectin: It seems that the ‘horse de-wormer’ is an effective COVID treatment

 American Thinker

When Trump mentioned the possible efficacy of Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), an old, stable, safe malaria medicine, it was instantly shouted down as a deadly fish treatment. That came as a surprise to me because, several years ago, when I was going to Cambodia, Kaiser’s travel nurse automatically prescribed HCQ as a prophylactic to prevent my getting malaria. Although I’m the person who always gets the side effects, I had no problems with HCQ (plus, I didn’t malaria).

Then, when word began to emerge from Africa, Latin America, and India that Ivermectin, a truly magical anti-parasitical that has changed life across the third world for the better, the establishment instantly tagged it as a “horse de-wormer.” And once again, Americans were denied a safe, effective early treatment for COVID.  ......To add insult to the profound injuries the establishment has inflicted on the American people, with more than 800,000 deaths attributed to COVID, a Japanese study confirms that Ivermectin was always safe and effective:

 

No comments: