Sunday 24 January 2021

Industrial-Scale Election Fraud – Did It Happen?

 American Thinker

I’ve read pieces from congresspeople, CEOs of tech companies, from hacks on television (like Karl Rove) that there was no election fraud, let’s move on. 

Wait just a minute. 

I led the team that built the fraud detection engine for the largest online auction house on the planet.  They were on the front page of USA Today because some mother never received that gift for her child after sending in her last dollar.  The auction house publicly said their multi-billion-dollar brand was in jeopardy.

I led industrial-scale fraud investigations in the biggest of the big leagues, and proved fraud.  .....

My team and I know industrial-level fraud and I can tell you with 100% certainty that the 2020 presidential election had massive, organized, discoverable fraud in most of the swing states.

How do I know this in the face of virtually every media company denying significant fraud?

Let’s do a fraud look-see, actually several, together...."

 

No comments: