Wednesday 28 March 2018

The curious tale of David Hogg

'What Is He Talking About !' - Tucker Carlson RIPS David Hogg    (Tucker Carlson)

Ben Shapiro - Why Is David Hogg Wrong About Everything         (Ben Shapiro)

 

David Hogg was at Home During the Parkland Shooting?  (columbianpost.com)

"He explains that he was at home, and adds that he grabbed his camera so he could get footage of the events to advance his aspiring future career in journalism.
'On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.'
He doesn’t elaborate on why he was at home during the shooting, and admits he didn’t know most of the students who were killed."

--------------------------
CBS News did not challenge Hogg on his contradictory statements, and Hogg himself has not explained the contradiction.  (silenceisconsent)

 

No comments: