A serious question: when the US last have a president this weak?
President Obama returned to his vacation home at Martha’s Vineyard after briefly interrupting his vacation for two days of meetings in Washington, D.C.----------------------
Obama met with his economic team Tuesday before leaving the White House at 4:22 pm to return to his vacation home.
He did not react to the news that broke later that evening about an ISIS video that showed the beheading of American journalist James Wright Foley."
- The Obama administration knew James Foley's captors were considering killing him to avenge airstrikes; Foley's family received an emailed warning a week ago and told the White House
- Obama seemed to double down on attacking ISIS after a militant beheaded Foley in a shocking video
- 'One thing we can all agree on is a group like ISIL has no place in the 21st century,' a defiant Obama said
- Secretary of State John Kerry said Foley 'was brave and bold, and no masked coward can ever steal the legacy of this courageous American'
- US Secret Service and UK intelligence are searching for Foley's executioner, who spoke with a British accent in the video
- Nearly a dozen new airstrikes near the Mosul Dam came after gruesome video showed an ISIS militant cutting off photojournalist's head
- ISIS threatened to kill a second American journalist if airstrikes continue; White House has confirmed the footage is authentic
- Foley's parents issued a statement stating their son was 'innocent'
- Obama spoke from his vacation on Martha's Vineyard and played golf immediately after delivering his remarks (Daily Mail)